Winter Tire Facts:
• Winter tires improve braking up to 25% versus all-season radial tires
• Winter tires can improve collision avoidance by almost 38%
• Winter tires feature cold-weather compounds, tread swipes and channeling
patterns for traction in deep snow
• ABS and traction control don't provide additional traction
Why invest in winter tires at our dealership?
• Winter tires recommended by the manufacturer are available and likely in-stock
• Our staff are knowledgeable about tires and your vehicle specifications
• We offer complete Winter Tire & Wheel Packages, including installation, balancing,
alignment, storage and more
Save here on new winter tires.
Lowest Price Guarantee
We will match the lowest price on winter tires offered by competitors.*
As of January 1st, 2016 all Canadian insurance companies offer discounts if you have winter tires.
You may save $80 per vehicle per year with winter tires. You'll likely save 5% or more on your policy.
Most major tire manufacturers offer rebates when you purchase a set of 4 new winter tires, up to $100.00.
Ask your Service Advisor for details.
*If you find a lower advertised price within thirty (30) days before or after the purchase of qualifying tires from a participating dealer, present the dealer where you purchased or intend to purchase qualifying tires with proof of the advertised price and they will match the lower price. Offer does not apply to quotes or advertised prices from outside Canada, online auction sites, wholesalers, online retailers that have no physical stores in Canada, close out/liquidation/clearance sales, advertising errors or misprints or restricted offers. Subject to stock availability. Qualifying tires must be purchased and installed at a participating dealer. Advertised item must: (i) be an in-stock brand, be of the same brand, size, model, sidewall, speed and load rating; (ii) be sold through an authorized retailer located in Canada; and (iii) be in Canadian dollars. Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to costs associated with labour, valve stems, mounting/balancing, disposal fees and taxes. Ask Dealer for complete details.